Among the metro cities in India, Mumbai is leading the pack when it comes to the exponential increase both in the number and in the quality of commercial real estate projects.
Modern concepts such as shared office spaces to smart/connected offices have already taken hold in the minds of the nation’s greatest real estate developers working in the city.
If a business is planning to expand its reach all the while operating from Mumbai, they should definitely check out the commercial properties for lease in Mumbai offered by leading developers like LNT Realty.
Let’s take a look at one of the company’s latest and upcoming commercial projects – The commercial towers in Powai, in the following sections.
Case study – Upcoming L&T Commercial Towers in Powai, West Mumbai
LNT commercial towers offer a stunning view of the nearby Powai Lake. It is located at Gate No. 3 of L&T’s Powai Campus on Saki Vihar Road.
Furthermore, the project is all about using renewable energy to sustain itself so that it can reduce its carbon footprint, thereby minimizing the impact on the environment.
It uses solar energy to light up its interiors as well as its exteriors. Moreover, when it comes to connectivity, the project really steals the show since:
· Eastern and Western Express Highway is just 6 km away
· The renowned L&T Business Park is right across the road
· The Bandra-Kurla Complex via Kurla is just 11 km
· An upcoming metro station is a mere 0.5 km from the project
· Mumbai’s domestic airport is just 11 km from the project
· Mumbai’s international airport is just 6 km from the towers and
· Airoli just 15 km.
So you see, it would be in the best interest of your business if you choose this project for an office space for lease in Mumbai.
Amenities at a glance
LNT’s upcoming commercial towers in Mumbai’s Powai region are the perfect example of an ideal smart business building. The commercial towers are designed to be scalable thus making the same a reliable solution for businesses of all sizes that are looking for an office on lease in Mumbai.
The project, post-completion, will have the following amenities:
· Smart Meeting – with Occupancy Sensors, O365 Integration, BMS and Lighting Integration
· Digital Signage – with Digital Display of information, Building KPI Displays, Occupancy, Menu & etc. that is backed with Content Management System, Display Screens, NUC PC
· Smart Parking – equipped with Slot Occupancy, Digital Display of Slots, Parking Analytics and backed with Sensors, Digital Display, Parking Management System
· Indoor Navigation that reduces time to get to the right floor and the right office within the building!
· Smart Workspaces – that optimize operational costs, improve the work experience for employees and boost company productivity.
· Smart Building with water conservation, smart lighting that reduces utility bills and carbon footprint
· Infrastructure to improve indoor air quality
It is evident after reading this post that smart office is the future for the Indian corporate sector and the future is now! Renowned real estate development companies like LNT Realty understand that, which is why they have taken the initiative to integrate smart solutions in their commercial projects for a while now. If you are the owner of a business, it would be a wise decision to move into a smart office now. You would be reaping benefits in the form of increased profits and productivity. Sounds appealing right?